Laser marking on glass and transparent materials
Glass is a natural, neutral and delicate material that reacts extremely well to CO2 laser marking.
Inkjet marking involves the use of polluting inks, labels and solvents. With CO2 laser marking on glass, reduce your carbon footprint: say goodbye to pollution and hello to simplicity and speed!
Technifor offers CO2 laser machines that allow you to identify your products completely.
Our machines for engraving and marking glass and transparent materials
The laser performs micro-cracks on the surface, which allows visible marking. This process is fast, non-polluting, and economical: the lifetime of a laser is about 45,000 hours, which significantly reduces the cost per marking.
The Technifor CO2 laser is able to engrave any logo or message on transparent materials, as well as encode any information necessary for traceability.
Our laser marking machines allow you to:
- Mark any type of glass (transparent, smoked, coloured)
- Achieve a durable and indelible marking
- Generate a forgery-proof marking
- Create a code representing any message/text necessary for product traceability
- Mark the product without deforming or degrading the product and its quality
- Make engravings more or less fast or aesthetic according to your needs
- Marking without damaging the material: laser glass marking is carried out remotely; speed, quality and safety are guaranteed
The use of marking directly on the product, without consumables, has several advantages:
- Reduce costs: labels can cost up to 10 cents per unit
- Reduce your carbon footprint: and thus respect the environment
- Have a better reactivity: it is no longer necessary to wait for the labels to be delivered before starting production
Code, recognize, enhance and differentiate your products while protecting them from counterfeiting with Technifor glass laser marking!